[CS-FSLUG] FastCGI

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Sun Apr 11 18:53:25 CDT 2021

Zero experience with server stuff on my side, but broken UTF-8 support
is a deal breaker in my book.

Eduardo

-- On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 17:21:18 -0500, the Hon. Member Timothy
Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> spoke thusly:

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español