[CS-FSLUG] FastCGI

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Apr 11 21:03:54 CDT 2021

I’d agree, Eduardo, although, I found a patch that the Bugzilla folks applied in their git repository that fixes it: https://github.com/git/git/commit/7a8bb6db7cc04add05484c4fc907e34f76b12fb9#diff-aa9d6b2ae8148bbb120e54d287322447bf9e2648cbdd4d3ac11352f578310073

It’s a shame that it isn’t in the actual official distribution of FCGI, but that does solve it.

Blessings,
Tim

Timothy R. Butler, M.Div
Editor-in-Chief, Open for Business <https://ofb.biz/>