[CS-FSLUG] Greetings

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Feb 17 19:08:53 CST 2020

I do not feel like I have changed much either.  As a tech consultant in
missions I am sort-of stuck with the choices the ministries make with
their tech.  With that, I have been doing a bit more with Ubuntu than
Centos.  Am looking for a good opportunity to play with Centos 8.

I have also feel like I have been dabbling with containers.  I have
totally enjoyed my brief immersion in Ansible.  That was fun.

On a more of a personal level, my wife and I wrapped up our once-a-year
trips to Kenya and are resuming our "normal" life of travel around the
USA.  This year we will be leaving our home in June and returning in
January 2021.

     - Tim