[CS-FSLUG] Greetings

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Feb 17 18:56:44 CST 2020

Friends,
It occurred to me I hadn’t seen anything posted on here in over a year. Who’s still on here and what are you up to? I miss our happy little community.

As to me, I’m pretty much in the same boat tech wise: I continue to use RHEL on the server, have been playing a bit with Raspbian for projects and have a FreeNAS (FreeBSD) NAS for my home. I’m still stuck in the macOS world on the desktop side barring any big changes on desktop Linux, but remain ever interested in seeing new developments. And, of course, even more interested to hear how all of you are.

Blessings,
Tim

Timothy Butler
tbutler at ofb.biz

"The best theology would need no advocates: it would prove itself." —Karl Barth