[CS-FSLUG] Greetings

lists at sombragris.org lists at sombragris.org
Tue Feb 18 06:29:44 CST 2020

Hi fellow listmembers and Tim,

I'm still here, thank you!

I am working in Paraguay mostly as a translator. This work eats almost
all my time so it's not that easy to sustain a fluid communication but
here I am.

I also work as an attorney and a theologian. I also currently teach at
two seminaries here in Asunción.

As many of you may know, I use Slackware as my daily desktop, with
Plasma 5. Tim, you should really try Plasma 5. The Linux desktop has
made enormous progress with it. The Slackware version I use is 64-bit
current (the development/beta version).

I also use LaTeX extensively, now mostly to generate Beamer slides.

I don't use Linux on the server, so I'm foreign to all the development
in that sphere, such as containers, virtualization, etc.

God bless you all!

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español