[CS-FSLUG] Bibletime

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Nov 14 21:45:00 CST 2014

On 11/11/2014 04:58 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> I installed Xiphos and have the SAME problem, that is, neither will
> advance to the next verse in any chapter in any book. There's a
> notation that you're not on verse 2, but the display is still "1". Is
> this a sword problem and if so, how do I fix it?
I'm sorry,  but I really have no idea.  I've never seen such a problem
in the 8+ years I've been working on Sword Project things.  Surely I can
look at the several Xiphoi I've got running right this instant, and they
all navigate just fine.  Is the current verse (as indicated in the
navbar) colored appropriately (normally a light green)?

--karl

PS- What's with the CS-FLUG list suddenly upchucking a dozen messages
over the last hour?