[CS-FSLUG] Bibletime

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 11 15:58:06 CST 2014

On 11/07/2014 08:31 PM, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Being a Xiphos developer myself, I don't know, but you're liable to
> get answers to such things in IRC Freenode #bibletime.

I'm glad you answered! I installed Xiphos and have the SAME problem,
that is, neither will advance to the next verse in any chapter in any
book. There's a notation that you're not on verse 2, but the display is
still "1". Is this a sword problem and if so, how do I fix it?

Thanks!

Fred

--
Trusting Obama With Border Security Is Like Trusting Bill Clinton
With Your Daughter!