[CS-FSLUG] Bibletime

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Nov 15 19:35:28 CST 2014

On 11/14/2014 10:45 PM, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> On 11/11/2014 04:58 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> I installed Xiphos and have the SAME problem, that is, neither will
>> advance to the next verse in any chapter in any book. There's a
>> notation that you're not on verse 2, but the display is still "1". Is
>> this a sword problem and if so, how do I fix it?
> I'm sorry,  but I really have no idea.  I've never seen such a problem
> in the 8+ years I've been working on Sword Project things.  Surely I
> can look at the several Xiphoi I've got running right this instant,
> and they all navigate just fine.  Is the current verse (as indicated
> in the navbar) colored appropriately (normally a light green)?

NO idea on the "upchuck." Last night I manually removed all traces of
Bibletime, Xiphos, AND Sword which I suspect was the cause of the
problem, but wasn't sure. Then uninstalled both of the former and
finally reinstalled everything. All is fine now......go figure.

Thanks, Karl.

Fred

--
Trusting Obama With Border Security Is Like Trusting Bill Clinton
With Your Daughter!