[CS-FSLUG] OT: Maximized Living

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Sat Jan 30 15:04:22 CST 2010

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:07:44 +0000
Davo Smith <christiansource at davosmith.co.uk> wrote:

This was a good exercise in using Xiphos -- I'm still learning my way
around it! How about these 2 verses that came to mind: (which lead to
the 3rd one...)

ESV: John Chapter 16

 [33] I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace.
 In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart;[another
 translation says: be of good cheer] I have overcome the world.

ESV: II Timothy Chapter 3

 [11] my persecutions and sufferings that happened to me at Antioch, at
 Iconium, and at Lystra—which persecutions I endured; yet from them all
 the Lord rescued me.

ESV: Proverbs Chapter 17

 [22] A joyful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.