[CS-FSLUG] OT: Maximized Living

Davo Smith christiansource at davosmith.co.uk
Sat Jan 30 12:07:44 CST 2010

> A local doctor has been advertising his seminars on a local Christian radio
> station.  I checked the doctor's website to read about the seminar and found
> the seminar will include "The true cause of cancer, heart disease, and
> diabetes, and how to avoid it."
>
> I found a reference to "Maximized Living".  The doctor is listed here:
>     http://www.maximizedlivingchiropractic.com/
> Does anyone know anything about this company?

"a healthy, happy, peaceful, and successful life  – a “Life by God”" -
http://www.maximizedlivingchiropractic.com/Programs/LifeManagement/index.aspx

"Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I
was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have
been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in
danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen..." - 2
Corinthians 11:25,26(part)

Somehow these two excerpts don't seem to quite add up (or am I missing
something?)

Davo