[CS-FSLUG] Further accurate info. on H1N1

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Mon Nov 23 08:19:47 CST 2009

On Sunday 22 November 2009 22:27:53 Craig Button wrote:
> Hmm.  Interesting. So just planning on having enough tolive off of
> when I retire make me a lover of money huh. I'm having a hard time
> figuring how my thoughts on medicine (yes I'm biased, it's what I do
> for a living) has to do with fighting the good fight of the faith.

I have a family member who was in the same boat you are in. For 22 years the
pastor at church would ask him if he was going to quit his job as a machinist
at Anhauser Busch. The reply was always no. The job paid more than he'd ever
be able to make anywhere else and with 5 kids to feed and care for, switching
jobs wasn't feasible.

--
Blessings
David M.