[CS-FSLUG] Further accurate info. on H1N1

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:27:53 CST 2009

Hmm.  Interesting. So just planning on having enough tolive off of
when I retire make me a lover of money huh. I'm having a hard time
figuring how my thoughts on medicine (yes I'm biased, it's what I do
for a living) has to do with fighting the good fight of the faith.

That's a bit of a stretch based of off one posting.

Now as to the specifics of H1N1. I do think they called the pandimic
to soon. It's still to early to tell. I do know that they couldn't win
one way or another. This way is safer than waiting and not being ready
at all.

I do wish that non medical ways of prevention would be enough. Hand
washing, staying home when sick, healthy lifestyles, and such. But
look around, we don't live in a world were common courtesy is common
anymore.

There is some truth to the origional link, good diet and excercise
will do wonders. But you can't beat genetics with diet.  Sometimes it
takes a drug to keep you alive and healthy.

Is big pharma perfect and altruistic?  Heck no.  There purpose in life
is to make money.  It's only a conspiricy if they are trying to hide it.

Fred. It is your right to speak what you believe, and wether I agree
with you or not, I'll stand beside you and defend your right to say it.

Sent from my iPod