[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Nov 2 01:26:40 CST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:40 AM, David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net> wrote:
> If you think about it, I bet your correct in your guess, because it takes
> money to fund these issues, and Democrats love to spend money.

No. Money is only the tool for them to reach their aim. Their _real_
aim is control through dependency. Once you become dependent upon
them, they have you--for life, and the noose only grows tighter, the
longer you support them.

I don't know about you, but I've spent plenty of time in government
projects, trying to help people out of this cycle of dependency by
pointing them to Christ. It's a horrible morass. Unlike you, I do not
like these bills before Congress, regardless of their seemingly good
goal. They are merely the carrot on the stick to draw you into their
trap. I've seen the other side--It's gruesome.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland