[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Mon Nov 2 14:13:57 CST 2009

On Monday 02 November 2009 02:26:40 Jon Glass wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:40 AM, David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net> wrote:
> > If you think about it, I bet your correct in your guess, because it takes
> > money to fund these issues, and Democrats love to spend money.
>
> No. Money is only the tool for them to reach their aim. Their _real_
> aim is control through dependency. Once you become dependent upon
> them, they have you--for life, and the noose only grows tighter, the
> longer you support them.
>
> I don't know about you, but I've spent plenty of time in government
> projects, trying to help people out of this cycle of dependency by
> pointing them to Christ. It's a horrible morass. Unlike you, I do not
> like these bills before Congress, regardless of their seemingly good
> goal. They are merely the carrot on the stick to draw you into their
> trap. I've seen the other side--It's gruesome.

How would someone who is disabled or has problems such as autism get help if
their own family is deceased or are in no position to help them?

I just can't see very many people, if any at all, giving enough to someone to
help them better their lives, especially in a time like this where even the
ones who are middle class can't give anything at all, because our last
president waged war and inflates the prices on gasoline and goods and
corporations just get greedier and greedier.

I'm sorry, It doesn't matter how much time you spend in government projects,
If you really cared as much as you say then why don't you open your home and
let someone who is unfortunate like this to live with you and you provide
everything they need, because they cannot hold a regular job and earn an
income.

Brother, I'm sorry, but if you did this, you'd be praying that person gets
some type of government assistance, because no matter how much love you show
that person it'll never be enough unless your rich.

Bottom line, everyone wants to help someone in one form or another, but they
sure don't want to put themselves out in the process.

This may sound harsh on my part, but it's the truth and I know, because I've
been down that road and if it wasn't for these government programs, I wouldn't
have been able to get where I'm at today.

So please don't sit around and act like you or anyone  you've known has had to
get assistance from the government at one point or another. If you haven't
then you're one of the lucky few.

Oh by the way, the government helped me in many ways and I am NOT dependent on
them. The programs are successful if they are used PROPERLY.

--
Blessings
David M.