[CS-FSLUG] Selling Bibles

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:30:01 CDT 2009

You know. I have stuttered all of my life (quite badly sometimes) and I have
to say I laughed hard when I read that punch line. I have to say that the
Lord has given me the blessing to teach children at our church and I have
found that when I preaching the Word of GOD, I rarely have any trouble at
all.
God bless (and good joke!)

--Kevin