[CS-FSLUG] Selling Bibles

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Mar 9 19:44:11 CDT 2009

EnzoAeneas wrote:
> You know. I have stuttered all of my life (quite badly sometimes) and I
> have to say I laughed hard when I read that punch line. I have to say
> that the Lord has given me the blessing to teach children at our church
> and I have found that when I preaching the Word of GOD, I rarely have
> any trouble at all.

As it should be!

> God bless (and good joke!)

One of the things I learned early in life, was to not only laugh at others
but myself, and myself FIRST before someone else did. ;) Humor is good
for all of us, no matter what errors we make or handicaps we might have.

Blessings,

Fred

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral and
rational incapacity of the American people." ~ Fred Miller