[CS-FSLUG] OT: Eco***** are blocking extraction of 2+ trillion bbls of Oil in the USA!!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Mar 1 13:32:44 CST 2009

Marco Tedaldi wrote:
> Hello my friends
>
> @Fred: Stop calling everyone, who does not act or think like you wish he
> did, a Nazi. Maybe you should look up, what is commonly named a nazi! I
> know, that many Americans tend to use this word very lightly (despite
> the overwhelming "political correctness").

NO....I won't! I didn't write the article, I just passed in on!

[snip]

> I don't agree with Obama in many things, but todays problems in the US
> are not caused by him, but by the past few goverments (which includes 12
> years of bush families, who called themselves christians...)

Marco, you don't have a clue, my friend. Our predicament started MANY years
ago and has steadily gotten worse. Wanna tip? We went off the gold standard.

Fred

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral incapacity
of the American people." ~ Alan Keyes