[CS-FSLUG] Gimp on National TV Was: Re: Open source becomes irresistible political force.

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sun Mar 1 02:23:25 CST 2009

On Saturday 28 February 2009 2:51:24 am Marco Tedaldi wrote:
> David McGlone schrieb:
> > I do too! A&E along with Discovery and the history channel are the only 3
> > channels I watch. Forensic Files is one of my favorites on A&E and
> > Mythbusters is my Favorite on Discovery.
>
> Cool... is there a way to get to watch this show in europe?
>
> Marco

Hi Marco, I'm not sure. I don't know if these channels and shows are available
over there.

Websites for these channels are:

A&E
http://www.aetv.com/

Discovery
http://dsc.discovery.com/

TruTV (formerly Court TV)

http://www.trutv.com/

History channel
http://www.history.com/

Hope that helps, on some of these sites you can watch the episodes right from
their site.

Blessings,
--
David McG.