[CS-FSLUG] Gimp on National TV Was: Re: Open source becomes irresistible political force.

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sun Mar 1 02:15:04 CST 2009

On Saturday 28 February 2009 10:25:30 am Fred A. Miller wrote:
> David McGlone wrote:

> >> GREAT!! We watch "Forensic Files" so we'll have to look for that show!
> >
> > I do too! A&E along with Discovery and the history channel are the only 3
> > channels I watch. Forensic Files is one of my favorites on A&E and
> > Mythbusters is my Favorite on Discovery.
>
> Those and FOX for news.....NO OTHER is reliable.
>
> Fred

I don't limit myself to 1 news station. there's always 2 sides to a story. I
think we both know Fox is biased and so is CNN and in my state non cable
stations, NBC, CBS and ABC news.

They all report on their views based on their political views, and believe
everyone else is wrong. I watch FOX, no doubt about that. O'Reilly is one of
my favorite on Fox. Hanity and Colmbs on CNN.

I don't think any of the stations are "fair and balanced". Thats just a bunch
of FOX's hogwash. LOL

My definition of "Fair and Balanced" is when a person listens to both sides and
deciphers the truth from the fiction in both stories. You should have plenty of
experience in that arena.

For example, can you remember a time your kids would come running tattling on
one or the other and you had to listen to both stories in order to get the
whole truth?

LOL just me ranting on cuz I can't sleep. But worth mentioning nonetheless.

--
David McG.