[CS-FSLUG] Just never satisfied....gotta fix what aint broke...

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 3 19:38:37 CST 2009

Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
> On 2/3/09, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>  You need to either:
>>
>>  1) configure your router to bridge between the two subnets.
>
> Probably possible, but the documentation is rather sketchy.  I have
> the Network Everywhere (Linksys)  Cable/DSL 4-Port Router NR041.

LinkSys NR401 seems to be a wired router; the pictures I find on the
internet do not have any antennae for wireless.

On the computer that has 192.168.2.3 as an ip address; what is the
gateway address for that interface (probably something like
192.168.2.1).  If you point your browser to the gateway address; does
anything show up?