[CS-FSLUG] OT: My wife is from this small town in NY.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Dec 18 20:50:21 CST 2009

On 12/18/2009 11:22 AM, Tim Young wrote:
> Hi,
> Would either of you like to chat with a Muslim believer (Fred/Ed in
> particular)?  I am at home for Christmas and, as I said, some of my
> family works with Muslims.  My brother says he has a friend in Chicago
> who has a great testimony who would be willing to chat (email/phone)
> with anyone who would like to.  He would be an excellent source of
> information.  He was a Muslim, and is now involved in outreach towards
> Muslims.  You can contact me on/off list with the email address or
> phone number you would like me to try to put the two of you in contact
> with each other through.

Tim, I don't think that's necessary. I had assumed that there was SOME
success, but also assumed that there's VERY little of it. That DOESN'T
mean that outreach should be pursued, because it SHOULD, and that no one
I know has had any success.....only the general loud shouts of Allah
this and Allah that.....at best that is. Some comments have been MUCH
worse and insinuate eventual enslavement or death.

Fred

--
A REVOLUTIONARY IDEA!
'Time to put Nana Pelosi in a home!'