[CS-FSLUG] OT: My wife is from this small town in NY.

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Fri Dec 18 12:06:38 CST 2009

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:22:28 -0600, Tim Young <Tim.Young at lightsys.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Would either of you like to chat with a Muslim believer (Fred/Ed in
> particular)?  I am at home for Christmas and, as I said, some of my
> family works with Muslims.  My brother says he has a friend in Chicago
> who has a great testimony who would be willing to chat (email/phone)
> with anyone who would like to.  He would be an excellent source of
> information.  He was a Muslim, and is now involved in outreach towards
> Muslims.  You can contact me on/off list with the email address or phone
> number you would like me to try to put the two of you in contact with
> each other through.

Thank you. My resources are different from yours, but I am acquainted with
a handful of former Muslims. The problem on this list is they are too
closely associated with Reformed Eschatology, which generally does not
take seriously the claims of Zionism. I wanted to avoid muddying the issue
with that, or I would have listed my own resources.

--
Ed Hurst