[CS-FSLUG] DosBox

Jason P. Franklin jpfagapeu at mac.com
Fri Jul 6 10:14:58 CDT 2007

Thanks for the background info.  What I asked about, however, is
which directory to put the dosbox.conf file.

DosBox was installed automatically by Synaptec (I'm using PCLInuxOS)
and there seem to be pieces of it all over the machine in various
directories.  I didn't find a DosBox directory.  On a mac, the proper
location for DosBox is in a users preferences folder.  I tried to
find something corresponding in Linux, even tried putting it in
various places, guessing.  Nothing's worked.  So...where do I put the
conf file?

And since you brought it up, what is the ~/.dosboxrc file?  Never
heard of it in my searching the DosBox forums.  What does it do,
how's it made etc?

Jason P. Franklin
Husband/Father/Missionary
Westwood Bible Fellowship