[CS-FSLUG] DosBox

Ciaran Hamilton cs-fslug at theblob.org
Fri Jul 6 03:56:17 CDT 2007

What you need is a file ~/.dosboxrc. :)

>From the dosbox(1) man page:

FILES
      Configuration and language files use a format similar to Windows
.ini files. First ~/.dosboxrc (if present) will be loaded. If no
configfile is specified at the commandline, a file named dosbox.conf
(if present in the current directory) will be loaded automatically
afterwards. If a configfile is specified at the commandline that one
will be used instead.

Hope that helps. :)

 - Ciaran.