[CS-FSLUG] Macs and Memory

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 22:30:58 CST 2007

On 21-Jan-07, at 8:03 PM, Timothy Butler wrote:

> Try something for me, would you? Run Cinebench.

CINEBENCH 9.5

Tester           : Nathan

Processor        : Intel Mac Mini Core Solo
MHz              : 1500
Number of CPUs   : 1
Operating System : OS X Tiger

Graphics Card    : Integrated Intel
Resolution       : 1440x900
Color Depth      : "Millions"

Rendering (Single   CPU): 206 CB-CPU
Rendering (Multiple CPU): --- CB-CPU

Shading (CINEMA 4D)                : 256 CB-GFX
Shading (OpenGL Software Lighting) : 888 CB-GFX
Shading (OpenGL Hardware Lighting) : 940 CB-GFX

OpenGL Speedup: 3.68

and a second time

CINEBENCH 9.5

Tester           : Nathan

Processor        : Intel Mac Mini Core Solo
MHz              : 1500
Number of CPUs   : 1
Operating System : OS X Tiger

Graphics Card    : Integrated Intel
Resolution       : <fill this out>
Color Depth      : <fill this out>

Rendering (Single   CPU): 213 CB-CPU
Rendering (Multiple CPU): --- CB-CPU

Shading (CINEMA 4D)                : 258 CB-GFX
Shading (OpenGL Software Lighting) : 882 CB-GFX
Shading (OpenGL Hardware Lighting) : 940 CB-GFX

OpenGL Speedup: 3.64

Mail, Camino and iTunes were open, but not in use when this was run.
Let me know if you want me to reboot and run the test with nothing
opened.