[CS-FSLUG] Slackware and downloading biblical programs

he7316575 he7316575 at yahoo.se
Mon Jan 22 02:21:09 CST 2007

My laptop has got a wireless card for network. I have downloaded a
special Linuxdist, dealing specially with wireless things. It is a live
CD based on Slackware, www.linux.exton.net, exton-laptop, with Swedish
versions officeprogram and browser. I am just going to install this
Linuxdist on the harddisk, but I would like to know if it is possible to
use linuxprograms made for Ubuntu. I am thinking of Bibletime of course.

/Hilding in Gothenburg

Använder du Yahoo!?
Är du trött på spam?  Yahoo! E-post har det bästa spamskyddet som finns
http://se.mail.yahoo.com