[CS-FSLUG] God vs. Science

Stephen J. McCracken smccracken at hcjb.org.ec
Sun Dec 16 15:24:35 CST 2007

> If you knew some of the people I know, who obviously
> do not use the brain the Good Lord gave them, you might actually wonder if,
> indeed, it really is obvious that they have brains.  And, isn't that really
> the student's point?

While it does drive the point home, we need to remember that the Lord
loved us enough to die for us while we were still sinners.  We need to
be careful about how we show that love.  While some might need a jolt
now and again, is it really showing love to fellow sinners to make fun
of someone (and show him a fool) in front of a group of people?  (If
this actually happened, which I doubt.)

We can use some of the ideas (even on a public stage) to show that our
faith is reasonable.  But at the same time we need to show the love of
God to ALL those he created.

Just some other thoughts to chew on in the discussion.

sjm