[CS-FSLUG] HP 2500CM

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Aug 15 12:24:54 CDT 2007

Hi Tim,
	It actually is not printing anything -- as far as I can tell from
listening, it never even tries. The heads come out, but do not seem
to move back and forth as they would if they were trying to print.

	I was wondering if the nozzles were clogged too, but I wasn't sure
why it kept complaining of a paper jam. That rubber refresher sounds
interesting. There is one set of rollers I'm not sure I could easily
get that stuff onto, but I could try it on the rest of them.

	Thanks for the suggestion!

	-Tim