[CS-FSLUG] My View on the MS/Novell Deal

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 9 01:01:05 CST 2006

 > Ed Hurst wrote:
> When the primary objective is to market a product for profit,
> full honesty is simply unlikely these days. Trust God, trust people
> somewhat, but never trust a large corporation voluntarily.

I would say that this could be broadened to
"profit", "power", or "fame".

It applies to politics, positions in religious
organizations, and anywhere humans are tested
and make choices to surrender to temptation when
exposed to "profit", "power", or "fame" in the
absence of adequate accountability.

--

Thanks!  David
David Colburn, D.Min, MACo