[CS-FSLUG] SpamCop BlockList

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Mar 28 19:07:27 CST 2006

Hi Josiah,
	Thanks. I took SpamCop back off. Instead I've tweaked the filters in
SpamAssassin and told exim to bounce any message that scores over 15
in SA (where SA marks any message over 7 as spam).

	This combination of RBL's, other early level checks, SA bouncing and
SA-to-spam box I am going to dub the ServerForest "Great Integrated
Nearly Organized Spam Knowledge Offering" 3, or less convolutedly,
GINOSKO 3 (the acronym aims to sound like ginwskw, the Greek present,
active, indicative of "knowing"). :-)

	So far, I think this might work well.

	-Tim