[CS-FSLUG] SpamCop BlockList

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:33:23 CST 2006

spamcop blocks all email from gmail.com. :-) I was just thinking about
switching my address here to my gmail account.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=26904

I know this because since a couple days ago I've been unable to email my
ritchietribe.net addresses. They all bounce a day later. Rather annoying
as I've been trying to send out my latest email to my supporters list
:-)

JSR/

Right