[CS-FSLUG] Computer Science

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 00:42:17 CST 2006

I agree that printing is a nice solution, but for me it's also too
expensive considering the cost of ink. Perhaps this is one case where
I could see one of those new little Windows XP devices being handy,
albeit I'd rather it was running Linux although either way they
doubtlessly cost an arm and a leg. Unfortunately my PDA just doesn't
have the resolution for e-books, all the formatting has to be removed
or the text is impossible to read and then the screen is so small very
few characters can be shown per line.

I'm looking forward to when something like these
(http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS9257262400.html) things make it on the
market at a good price :-) .