[CS-FSLUG] Slashdot without all the anti-christian propaganda

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 20 19:47:57 CST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 22:26 -0600, Nathan T. wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I'm wondering if any of you know of a site that has tech news similar
> to what can be found on /., but without all the hateful anti-christian
> comments, articles and attitude. I'm just looking for a site that
> summarizes articles from other sites, or includes excerpts from them,
> and links to the articles on those other sites. A news hub so to
> speak.
>
> Anyone know of one like that?

Give http://www.digg.com a try.  I've basically switched to it from /.
as I see articles on digg and find them several days later on /.  I too
have grown sickly tired of reading any of the comments on /. as it
invariably leads to Christian hating and name calling.  Quite a sad
state of affairs I think.