[CS-FSLUG] Slashdot without all the anti-christian propaganda

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:09:04 CST 2006

On 1/17/06, Jukka <jukka.ylonen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/18/06, Nathan T. <celerate at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everyone
> >
> > I'm wondering if any of you know of a site that has tech news similar
> > to what can be found on /., but without all the hateful anti-christian
> > comments, articles and attitude. I'm just looking for a site that
> > summarizes articles from other sites, or includes excerpts from them,
> > and links to the articles on those other sites. A news hub so to
> > speak.
> >
> > Anyone know of one like that?

Gee, that's pretty much what LXer does, although we also include our
own stories as well.  And we recommend Linux Homepage as well.  LXer
is also owned by a Christian, and our Editor-in-Chief is also
Christian.  You don't get much anti-Christian bias from us.  We are
also Linux oriented, and you'll definitely note an anti-Microsoft
bias.  You'll occasionally see some general tech news, but most of it
is Linux/FOSS-related.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist