[CS-FSLUG] Slashdot without all the anti-christian propaganda

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:31:09 CST 2006

Thank you Jukka, Don and Brian.

They're all good suggestions, but digg does seems to be the closest
thing to a slashdot replacement. Although, I have also often checked
lxer and ofb.biz :-) .

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have noticed the grossly
anti-christian attitude predominant on Slashdot, It's no fun to stand
alone. Ironic though how they claim that Christianity is oppressing
and abusing them, yet the only abuse to be seen there actually goes
the other way around.