[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re-introductions.

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Jan 18 08:41:31 CST 2006

David McGlone wrote:

> It got quiet on the list because after the last incident over posting, I think
> a lot of people including myself are afraid to post because we can't figure
> out what is allowed and not allowed.
>
> One person gets upset about someone else posting something of a certain topic,
> but they themselves at one point or another have done the same thing.

Funny how the moderators seem to agree on this, but have so much trouble
explaining it. There is no good answer, David. To be honest, it got so
quiet I almost quit posting myself. At best, only half my posts got any
response. Instead of being angry and huffy, I figured I was simply
talking to the wrong group. Either no one had an answer, or no one was
interested in the topic. I'm still not too sure, but it won't ruin my
life. My hunger for fellowship drives me to wherever I find it.

I can see how you might believe there was some hypocrisy. I don't agree
with that assessment, but I can see it.

--
Ed Hurst