[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re-introductions.

David McGlone dmcglone at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 18 08:12:40 CST 2006

On Tue January 17 2006 11:36 pm, Nathan T. wrote:
> It seems this thread has reached it's conclusion, I'm glad so many
> participated.
>
> I can't help but wonder though, are we really down to only 14 active
> subscribers?

There are probably a lot of lurkers.After the last incident I pretty much
became a lurker myself.

> I haven't seen people I know like Groundhog posting
> lately, and I haven't seen too many new people.
>
> It still seems very quiet in here.

It got quiet on the list because after the last incident over posting, I think
a lot of people including myself are afraid to post because we can't figure
out what is allowed and not allowed.

One person gets upset about someone else posting something of a certain topic,
but they themselves at one point or another have done the same thing.

David M.