[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re-introductions.

Robert W. robertwo at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 4 19:59:16 CST 2006

My name is Robert. I've lurked on this list for a few years. Like a
gopher, I pop my head up every once in a while.

I do database programming for a living and write little programs as a
hobby off work. Most of these programs are done in shell scripting or
Perl. It's been quite a few years since I've tried my hand at C or C++.
Probably too many years.

On Sunday's I help run our church's sound system.

Started using Linux with a RedHat CD from a friend. Moved to SuSE for a
few years. Then Mandrake for a few more. And have now settled on Debian.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at insightbb.com

It is done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the Beginning and the End. -- Revelations 21:6