[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re-introductions.

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Jan 4 16:36:55 CST 2006

Hi,
I am usually a quiet person on the list, but every once in a while I
have enough time to jump in.

I am a computer consultant for missions, and a missionary myself with
LightSys Technology Services (www.lightsys.org). I have worked with over
60 mission agencies in nine countries. My specialty is in open-source
and freeware tools, particularly Linux. After that it my specialty is a
cross between networking and security. I do a lot of training in Linux
administration and security.

While I have used a lot of distros, I am mainly familiar with the
Fedora/Redhat/Centos ones.

- Tim Young