[CS-FSLUG] August Distro List Problem

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 02:24:42 CDT 2006

Hi list-folks

I've had yet another problem with the distribution list, my Windows XP
partition croaked on me a second time. This time I'm sure the problem
is Ark Linux, but I am unable to convince bero of that one, so as long
as I keep using the distribution there's a risk it'll happen yet
again.

We're half way through August already, so I don't know whether
there'll be a distribution list at all now. Once I get things sorted
out with Windows again I'll see what I can do.