[CS-FSLUG] August Distro List Problem

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 23:54:26 CDT 2006

Time for a follow up, I took some time today to rebuilt the parts of
the list that I lost, so the list should be complete again (minus the
last few days of June). To make things more interesting I have moved
the distribution list files to the partition that survived the last
two incidents, so it should make it until I have some time to work out
a more permanent solution.

By the way, I can't tell if these e-mails are making it to the list,
I'd check for myself but the "List Archives" link at
cs.uninetsolutions.com doesn't work.