[CS-FSLUG] Ichthux ISOS!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Aug 16 20:12:52 CDT 2006

> I really don't see much point to building a whole distribution around
> any religion, why not just take another distribution and modify the
> package selection so that Bible time and other apps are installed
> along with it.

	To me, it seems like it might make more sense to do like you
suggest. Make it so that you could add a package server to Ubuntu's
apt and grab a metapackage that would install everything... that'd
avoid making people reinstall  to reap the benefits and likewise
avert the need for those working on this idea from having to worry
about keeping up with the latest kernels, etc.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth