[CS-FSLUG] ADMIN: Proposed Merger with Sakamuyo

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Aug 12 00:31:27 CDT 2006

> I'm not sure I have much interest in subscribing to multiple lists
> though.  I'm already over-subscribed as it is.

	Hmm... so long as the amount of posts stayed the same, would it make
a difference? My primary goal with this would be to allow those who
only want the technical discussions to subscribe just to the
technical portion of CS, while allowing everyone else to opt to
receive the whole thing by subscribing to one or two other lists that
would envelope what just one list covers right now.

	Thoughts?

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |