[CS-FSLUG] ADMIN: Proposed Merger with Sakamuyo

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Sat Aug 12 00:26:40 CDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 16:47 -0500, Timothy Butler wrote:
> Just to be clear, the idea is not to get rid of the debates. There
> would be a general area, just as there is now on Sakamuyo, plus
> individual topical places for Linux, theology, etc. Hopefully, each
> one would be a mailing list one could subscribe to, if you wanted to,
> or it would all be available online. A subscriber who likes it the
> way it is now would just subscribe to most of the topics...
>
> 	-Tim

Tim,
I apologize for not responding on this issue previously.  As you may
well know, I'm not active in SFC, and actually know very little about
it.  However, since you are working to allow those of us who prefer
listservs to remain involved this way, I'll cast my vote for yes.

I'm not sure I have much interest in subscribing to multiple lists
though.  I'm already over-subscribed as it is.