[CS-FSLUG] ADMIN: Proposed Merger with Sakamuyo

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Aug 11 16:47:07 CDT 2006

Just to be clear, the idea is not to get rid of the debates. There
would be a general area, just as there is now on Sakamuyo, plus
individual topical places for Linux, theology, etc. Hopefully, each
one would be a mailing list one could subscribe to, if you wanted to,
or it would all be available online. A subscriber who likes it the
way it is now would just subscribe to most of the topics...

	-Tim