[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sat Aug 5 06:39:53 CDT 2006

Nathan T. wrote:

> dangerous one. You use SUSE Linux and that's particularly dangerous,
> who knows what kind of blueprints and secret plans are hidden in those
> SUSE "manuals". Of course Linux is also associated with hippies you
> know, next time we hear from you you'd better not be snorting PHP or
> C++.

Actually, I've abandoned SuSE. Aside from being generally buggy, Novel
insisted YaST be built on Mono. It took forever for YaST to open, and
was loaded with bugs, actually breaking things which used to work.
Nowadays I use CentOS, and for some purposes I might prefer FreeBSD.

Hippies? No, I shave my head and I'm willing to do manual labor. Oh, and
I bathe every day. Finally, I don't code anything more complicated than
simple XHTML. However, I do write about radical faith, a revolutionary
change in one's life, and willingness to die in service of this mystical
thing called the Kingdom of Heaven. ;-)

--
Ed Hurst