[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 05:04:02 CDT 2006

On 8/4/06, Ed Hurst <ehurst at asisaid.com> wrote:
> Some of you may recall I posted to the list a mention the US Marshals
> were calling me a cult leader. This is in connection to a fugitive from
> justice they were sure I was hiding down in the swamps of Texas:
>
>     http://ed.asisaid.com/bible/modoppress.html

Did they say which cult? Was it Mormons? Scientologists? Linux users?

Frankly you seem like the last one to me, the way you listen to people
like Linux Torvalds and Richard Stallman, and you're knowledge of the
Open Source way. You're not only a member of the Linux cult, but a
dangerous one. You use SUSE Linux and that's particularly dangerous,
who knows what kind of blueprints and secret plans are hidden in those
SUSE "manuals". Of course Linux is also associated with hippies you
know, next time we hear from you you'd better not be snorting PHP or
C++.

Fortunately Linux isn't incompatible with Christianity, so you can
have the best of both worlds. You can enjoy religious status and snort
Perl. I myself am involved with Ark Linux. Just remember one thing,
the way of the Gnome is the path to the dark side: remember the mono
logo, the Gnome footprint, and "Evolution", those are all the warning
signs you should need.

PS. I told you hiding him in the swamps was a good idea ;-)