[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Sat Aug 12 22:49:57 CDT 2006

On Friday 04 August 2006 19:01, veritosproject at gmail.com wrote:
> Lol...
>
> When I joined this list I honestly expected what I normally get from
> my church (cross and flag idolatry).  Instead I get a lot of people
> like me--that are fed up with a government that calls itself Christian
> but doesn't support Christ's values.

No offense, but I didn't expect any of this when I joined this list. While I'm
sure the feds are barking up the wrong tree with their cult-leader charge, I
don't want to be associated with any of it. I'm out.

--
Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?