[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Aug 4 15:53:09 CDT 2006

Some of you may recall I posted to the list a mention the US Marshals
were calling me a cult leader. This is in connection to a fugitive from
justice they were sure I was hiding down in the swamps of Texas:

    http://ed.asisaid.com/bible/modoppress.html

At any rate, as recently as last October, they used that description
again. They were talking to a woman who was related to the fugitive in
some way, and asked if she knew me. She had never heard of me, and asked
"Who's that?"

The Deputy Marshals told her I was a weirdo cult leader in Texas (a
month after I moved to Oklahoma) who was harboring their fugitive. While
they were certain they could infiltrate my cult, they were also certain
it would do no good, since I was so good at hiding people.

This is beginning to sound like a bad novel, because it's so silly.

--
Ed Hurst