[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

edoc7 edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 04:16:27 CDT 2006

Ed Hurst wrote:
> Some of you may recall I posted to the list a mention the US Marshals
> were calling me a cult leader. This is in connection to a fugitive from
> justice they were sure I was hiding down in the swamps of Texas:
>
>     http://ed.asisaid.com/bible/modoppress.html
>
> At any rate, as recently as last October, they used that description
> again. They were talking to a woman who was related to the fugitive in
> some way, and asked if she knew me. She had never heard of me, and asked
> "Who's that?"
>
> The Deputy Marshals told her I was a weirdo cult leader in Texas (a
> month after I moved to Oklahoma) who was harboring their fugitive. While
> they were certain they could infiltrate my cult, they were also certain
> it would do no good, since I was so good at hiding people.
>
> This is beginning to sound like a bad novel, because it's so silly.

It would be interesting to submit a Freedom of Information
request for the files they have on you.

It would also be interesting to see what your Congressman
can do to investigate the matter on your behalf.

I have never known a cult leader before.  Can you tell us
what it is like being such a god-like critter in the eyes
of your adoring followers?

Giggle!  doc